The success of the Valero Texas Open is due in part to over 1,500 volunteers who serve on approximately 30 committees. Volunteers come from near and far, over all spanning 11 states beyond Texas. The countless hours and variety of jobs fulfilled greatly impacts the tournament, which raised $10.4 Million for charities in 2015.
We want your volunteer experience at the Valero Texas Open to be a memorable one. During the week, you’ll make many new friends, get a behind–the-scenes look at a PGA TOUR event, see some great golf and know that you helped to make this our most successful tournament ever.
Simply complete the online volunteer registration form and pay a one-time fee of $50. You can select the volunteer committee that interests you, and the days and times you are available. We appreciate your time, talent and dedication to make the 2016 Valero Texas Open unforgettable for our patrons, PGA TOUR players, sponsors and our valued volunteers!
As our volunteer, you will receive the following benefits:
- Uniform ($85 Value)
- VTO Shirt (women’s or men’s shirt)
- VTO Cap
- Volunteer Badge ($120 Value)
- General admission access, all week long
- 4 Good Any One Day tickets for a guest ($120 Value)
- VTO Volunteer Parking pass – good all week ($40 Value)
- Complimentary food & beverage while working your shift(s) ($50 Value)
- Volunteer Service Recognition Pin
- Access to the Volunteer Tent (during your shifts)
- Appreciation Day round of golf @ TPC San Antonio* ($200 Value)
- 18 hours or more of volunteering required
- *Will incur $25 cart fee
Total Value – $615
Uniform/Credential Distribution Dates
Reminder: Attend one of the Uniform/Credential Distribution Dates.
2016 Volunteer Registration Opened on Nov. 20th!
Become a Volunteer
The Valero Texas Open wouldn’t be possible without the more than 1,500 volunteers that help put on the tournament. Because of their efforts, the Valero Texas Open is able to raise significant amounts of money for charity... $10M in 2015 alone. Please help us give back to the community by becoming a volunteer.